Wastebasket Revue, the show and the scholarships, is only possible with all of the generous donations from our community members and local businesses. Below are some different ways you can donate to Wastebasket Revue, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Give to the Max
Donate to Wastebasket Revue throughout the year via giveMN.org!
Thrivent Financial has partnered with the Wastebasket Revue in their Thrivent Choice program. The Wastebasket Revue is listed in the program’s searchable online catalog. Thrivent members who receive Thrivent Choice Dollars through policies or contracts they hold at Thrivent Financial can donate those dollars to the Wastebasket Revue in this simple procedure:
- Go to www.thrivent.com.
- Sign in or create an identity with them if you haven’t already established one.
- Click on the Thrivent Choice option.
- Type “Wastebasket Revue” in the catalog and click Submit.
- Now you can choose how much you would like to contribute to Wastebasket Revue.
- It’s just that simple! Your contribution will go directly to scholarships.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Wastebasket Revue every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as amazon.com, with the added bonus that amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price. To enable AmazonSmile just follow these few simple steps:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- If prompted log into your Amazon account, or create a new one
- Search for Wastebasket Revue in the charitable organization list and select it
- Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to Wastebasket Revue.
Simply write, “Wastebasket Revue Inc.” on the line to designate your donation to Wastebasket Revue, a 501(c)3 organization.
Corporate and Major Donations
click here to learn about being a Corporate or Major Donor
Small Business, Community and Individual Donations
click here to learn about being a Small Business, Individual or Community donor
Anyone can sponsor a scholarship recipient by donating $2500 for a scholarship. You will be recognized for this named scholarship, and you will have an opportunity to meet the recipient.