Our goal is to seek out corporate and major sponsors who could provide financial support, including individual scholarships and production costs, to the Wastebasket Revue.
HOW YOU COULD HELP WASTEBASKET REVUE
- Longevity pledge over a period of years at $25,000 (includes two named scholarships per year)
- Nightly Show sponsor at $5,000
(includes two named scholarships per year and company name prominence on show night)
- A Named scholarship at $2,500
- Wastebasket Revue, Incorporated is a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax deductible.
HOW WE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR CONTRIBUTION
We will work with you to determine how you would best like to be recognized. Here are some possibilities to consider:
- Acknowledgement in the program
- Live show presentation to scholarship recipient
- Online on Wastebasket Revue website
- Complimentary tickets to a performance of your choice
- Logo placement at show
- Photo opportunities for your company
BRIEF HISTORY OF WASTEBASKET REVUE
- Wastebasket Revue is an annual variety show produced, directed and performed by teachers, principals, other District 279 school staff and even some community members. This talented group of individuals puts in more than 10,000 volunteer hours each year. The show has been produced annually since 1968.
- We have awarded more than $1,232,000 in scholarships to 841 students from our three high schools and our alternative educational programs.
- We run a production of 5 to 8 shows annually, giving us the ability to award $35,000 – $40,000 in scholarships.
- The 2019 Wastebasket Revue will be our 52nd annual production.
For a full history, check out our History section